The folks over at Rotten Tomatoes put their big data together, ranking the Most Anticipated movies of the summer by their users by adding up the percentiles of the "Want to see" votes.
Bryan Singer's X-Men: Days of Future Past comes out on top with 100% Want to see over 110,869 votes and The Rock's turn as Hercules brings up the rear with 98% over 34,433 votes.
1. X-Men: Days of Future Past (100 percent, 110,869 votes) The stars of the X-Men trilogy (Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman) share the screen with the folks from X-Men: First Class (Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy). Plus Brian Singer is directing, so the anticipation for this probably couldn't get much higher.
2. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (99 percent, 98,643 votes) Look out! Here comes Andrew Garfield in his second outing as everyone's favorite web-slinger. This time out, ol' webhead faces down Electro (Jamie Foxx), the Green Goblin (Dane DeHaan) and the Rhino (Paul Giamatti).
3. How to Train Your Dragon 2 (99 percent, 79,900 votes) Hiccup and Toothless are back to fly the often less-than-friendly skies in what's undoubtedly the most successful Viking franchise in Hollywood history.
4. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (99 percent, 62,130 votes) Andy Serkis is back as Caesar, and this time he's joined by Jason Clarke, Gary Oldman, and Keri Russell.
5. Guardians of the Galaxy (99 percent, 42,476 votes) Unlike the Avengers and the X-Men, this posse of Marvel characters is short on a-list superheroes, but with a cast that includes Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, and Zoe Saldana, it's got enough star power to excite the comics crowd.
6. Godzilla (99 percent, 34,533 votes) Nothing can kill Godzilla -- not an oxygen destroyer, not King Kong, not even Roland Emmerich. Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen, and Bryan Cranston try to avoid getting squashed this time.
7. 22 Jump Street (99 percent, 27,022 votes) Given the breezy comic chemistry between Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill in 21 Jump Street, it's no surprise that audiences are looking forward to more.
8. Neighbors (99 percent, 10,474 votes) Seth Rogen, Zac Efron, and Rose Byrne star in this wacky comedy about a war between frat boys and a young couple with a newborn baby.
9. Transformers: Age of Extinction (98 percent, 103,792 votes) Look up "critic-proof" in the dictionary and you'll find the Transformers franchise -- though with Mark Wahlberg, Stanley Tucci, and the dinobots on board, perhaps a sense of cautious optimism is warranted.
10. Hercules (98 percent, 34,433 votes) Critically and commercially, The Legend of Hercules laid a pterodactyl-sized egg earlier this year, but hope springs eternal for RT users that a second cinematic go-around in 2014 -- this time with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as the legendary strongman -- will be mightier.
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!